1. You should assume that all material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
2. Your use of the Site is at your risk. QuantaFoods Association makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and QuantaFoods Association specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither QuantaFoods Association nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
3. Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
4. QuantaFoods Association assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. QuantaFoods Association does not wish to receive any product, marketing, advertising or other ideas that are not covered by issued United States patents or copyrights. If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by QuantaFoods Association or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, QuantaFoods Association is free to use, without any compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
6. Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, QuantaFoods Association the use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
7. The Site refers to products and/or services that are generally available for purchase in the 48 continental United States and Alaska but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with your local QuantaFoods Association authorized representative for specific product/service availability in your locality.
8. QuantaFoods Association is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While QuantaFoods Association may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. QuantaFoods Association disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
9. Although QuantaFoods Association may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, QuantaFoods Association is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. QuantaFoods Association will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing QuantaFoods Association to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
10. QuantaFoods Association may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Terms and Conditions hyperlink at the top of the QuantaFoods Association Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
11. These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Connecticut, United States of America, without reference to its conflicts of law rules. Disclaimer Specifications and design are subject to change without notice. Specifications and conditions are subject to change without notice. The statements in this publication are not intended to create any warranty, express or implied.
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice. Specifications and conditions are subject to change without notice. The statements in this publication are not intended to create any warranty, express or implied.
Every effort has been made to accurately describe our products however statements made about our products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.